Find ease and comfort in your pregnancy. Prepare your body and mind for labor and childbirth.
During a time of constant change, comfort can be found in something steady. Yoga offers just that. It’s an invitation to settle into the steadiness of your breath, to slow down, to move with attention and intention. These classes are designed to support you through the ever-changing ups and downs of pregnancy. This is a chance to be both challenged and supported as you prepare your mind and body for pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
Throughout your pregnancy a regular yoga practice gifts you with:
- Awaken your intuition.
- Connect with your babe.
- Strengthen your coping techniques.
- Build stamina.
- Improve strength & balance.
- Increase blood flow.
- Reduce stress and worry which is directly correlated to a shorter labor and birth.
These classes are also a safe space to connect with other like-minded women and share experience in a judgement free community.
All levels of yogis and all stages of pregnancy welcome.
Krsitin Enge, a mother, a teacher, a dedicated yoga practitioner, a birth worker, and a farmer who does it all with care and compassion.
March Session: Thursdays, March 5th – March 26th 6:30-7:45pm.
April Session: Thursdays, April 9th – April 30th 6:30-7:45pm.
The Studio Downtown, 625 Williamson Street, Madison, WI.
(Free parking in the Elks Lot off Blount Street).
- 4 weeks: $60 ($15 per class) – March or April Session.
- 8 weeks: $110 ($13.75 per class) – March and April Sessions.
- 6 Pack: $100 ($16.50 per class) – Flexible for both Spring sessions. Must sign up for all classes to guarantee a spot.
- 4 weeks: $70 ($17.50 per class) – March or April Session.
- 8 weeks: $130 ($16.25 per class) – March and April Sessions.
- 6 Pack: $115 ($19.00 per class) – Flexible for both Spring sessions. Must sign up for all classes to guarantee a spot.
This program is designed for students to attend all 4 classes each month.
Drop-in: Interested in trying out the classes or can only make it once in awhile? Drop-in for $25/class.