Find ease and comfort in your pregnancy. Prepare your body and mind for labor and childbirth.
During a time of constant change, comfort can be found in something steady. Yoga offers just that. Steadiness, strength, support, relaxation, and a sense of calm in the ever changing beauty of growing a new life inside you. Whether you have been practicing yoga for years or are just discovering (or rediscovering) yoga now, this is a practice that nourishes your body and mind so that you can keep nourishing your baby.
Throughout your pregnancy a regular yoga practice gifts you with:
- Increases energy and mood.
- Improves posture and balance.
- Helps to alleviate stress and let go of worry.
- Prepares you for the physical demands of childbirth and mothering by strengthening and toning muscles and building endurance.
- Helps you sleep more soundly.
- Aids in a faster and easier recovery postpartum and is also said to shorten labor and birth itself.
These classes are also a safe space to connect with other like-minded women and share in experiences, build life-long friendships and share and find resources.
All levels of yogis and all stages of pregnancy welcome.
Aja Lefebvre, a recent mother of two, is passionate about supporting women in their bodies through all cycles of life, especially this supremely potent time of transformation and growth.
Thursdays, January 3rd – February 7th 6:30-7:45pm, Downtown.
This program is designed for students to attend all 6 sessions. However, we understand pregnancy requires flexibility, which is why we offer discounted 4 and 8-pack sessions as an option. The 12-pack is good for two 6 week sessions in full (i.e. Winter and Spring).
- $70: 4-session pack ($17.50/class)
- $85: 6-session pack ($14/class)
- $130: 8-session pack ($16/class)
- $155: 12-session pack ($13/class)
- $80: 4-session pack ($20 a class)
- $100 6-session pack ($16.75 a class)
- $150 8-session pack ($18.75 per class)
- $185 12-session pack ($15.50 per class)
Drop-in: Interested in trying out the classes or can only make it once in awhile? Drop-in for $25/class.
Please Note: All packages have a firm 6 month expiration date, which means they can be used throughout two prenatal sessions (i.e. Winter and Spring). If you choose to purchase a 4 or 8 pack session, you must let us know what dates you plan to attend. If you then need to adjust your scheduled classes, you must let us know ahead of time which sessions you will be missing and which session(s) you would like to attend instead.