Find ease and comfort in your pregnancy. Prepare your body and mind for labor and childbirth.
During a time of constant change, comfort can be found in something steady. Yoga offers just that. Steadiness, strength, support, relaxation, and a sense of calm in the ever changing beauty of growing a new life inside you. Whether you have been practicing yoga for years or are just discovering (or rediscovering) yoga now, this is a practice that nourishes your body and mind so that you can keep nourishing your baby.
Throughout your pregnancy a regular yoga practice gifts you with:
- Increases energy and mood.
- Improves posture and balance.
- Helps to alleviate stress and let go of worry.
- Prepares you for the physical demands of childbirth and mothering by strengthening and toning muscles and building endurance.
- Helps you sleep more soundly.
- Aids in a faster and easier recovery postpartum and is also said to shorten labor and birth itself.
These classes are also a safe space to connect with other like-minded women and share in experiences, build life-long friendships and share and find resources.
All levels of yogis and all stages of pregnancy welcome.
Aja Lefebvre, a recent mother of two, is passionate about supporting women in their bodies through all cycles of life, especially this supremely potent time of transformation and growth.
Thursdays, June 6th – June 27th 6:30-7:45pm, Downtown.
This program is designed for students to attend all 4 sessions.
For those who would like to also attend the Fall Prenatal Session, the 10-pack is good for the full Summer and Fall Session. However, we understand pregnancy requires flexibility, which is why we offer discounted 8-pack session for Summer and Fall enrollment as well.
- $70: 4-session pack ($17.50/class)
- $130: 8-session pack ($16/class)
- $150: 10-session pack ($15/class)
- $80: 4-session pack ($20 a class)
- $150 8-session pack ($18.75 per class)
- $180 10-session pack ($18 per class)
Drop-in: Interested in trying out the classes or can only make it once in awhile? Drop-in for $25/class.
Please Note: All packages have a firm 6 month expiration date, which means they can be used throughout two prenatal sessions (i.e. Summer and Fall). If you choose to purchase an 8-pack session, you MUST let us know what dates you plan to attend. If you then need to adjust your scheduled classes, you must let us know ahead of time which sessions you will be missing and which session(s) you would like to attend instead. If you do not let us know, we cannot guarantee admission.