Find ease and comfort in your pregnancy. Prepare your body and mind for labor and childbirth.
During a time of constant change, comfort can be found in something steady. Yoga offers just that. Steadiness, strength, support, relaxation, and a sense of calm in the ever changing beauty of growing a new life inside you. Whether you have been practicing yoga for years or are just discovering (or rediscovering) yoga now, this is a practice that nourishes your body and mind so that you can keep nourishing your baby.
Throughout your pregnancy a regular yoga practice gifts you with:
- Increases energy and mood.
- Improves posture and balance.
- Helps to alleviate stress and let go of worry.
- Prepares you for the physical demands of childbirth and mothering by strengthening and toning muscles and building endurance.
- Helps you sleep more soundly.
- Aids in a faster and easier recovery postpartum and is also said to shorten labor and birth itself.
These classes are also a safe space to connect with other like-minded women and share in experiences, build life-long friendships and share and find resources.
All levels of yogis and all stages of pregnancy welcome.
Aja Lefebvre, a recent mother of two, is passionate about supporting women in their bodies through all cycles of life, especially this supremely potent time of transformation and growth.
Thursdays, September 6th – 27th 6:30-7:45pm, Downtown.
: $55/session Early Bird, $65 thereafter.
Non-Members: $70/session Early Bird, $80 thereafter.
Drop-in: Interested in trying out the classes or can only make a few a month? Drop-in for $25/class.
Early bird deadline is August 22nd for the September Session.