Find ease and comfort in your pregnancy. Prepare your body and mind for labor and childbirth.
During a time of constant change, comfort can be found in something steady. Yoga offers just that. Steadiness, strength, support, relaxation, and a sense of calm in the ever changing beauty of growing a new life inside you. Whether you have been practicing yoga for years or are just discovering (or rediscovering) yoga now, this is a practice that nourishes your body and mind so that you can keep nourishing your baby.
Throughout your pregnancy a regular yoga practice gifts you with:
- Increased energy and mood
- Improved posture and balance
- Helps to alleviate stress and let go of worry
- Prepares you for the physical demands of childbirth and mothering by strengthening and toning muscles and building endurance
- Helps you sleep more soundly
- Aids in a faster and easier recovery postpartum and is also said to shorten labor and birth itself
These classes are also a safe space to connect with other like-minded women and share in experiences, build life-long friendships and share and find resources.
All levels of yogis and all stages of pregnancy welcome.
Aja Lefebvre, a recent mother of two, is passionate about supporting women in their bodies through all cycles of life, especially this supremely potent time of transformation and growth.
Thursday, August 30st at 6:30-7:45pm, Downtown.
Drop-in week pricing: $12 early bird, $17 thereafter.
Early bird deadline is August 16th for the drop-in week.