We seek individuals who are not afraid to step up and into their excellence, who love to work hard and who are looking for a place where they can be themselves and grow.
As a team we are creative, we are problem solvers and we enjoy change. We believe in what we do and every single one of us strives daily to provide meaningful experiences for the people who walk through our doors.
This is our yoga.
The Studio is hiring for a part-time front desk position.
We have opportunities for the right person whether you are a yoga newbie or an experienced practitioner.
We hire individuals who are excited to be a part of The Studio’s vision: exceptional yoga and customer service in a beautiful space.
The position(s) will include 2-3 weekday evening shifts with possible weekend coverage. Each staff member has a consistent schedule that does not change weekly, and flexibility to pick up additional shifts is a plus.
Shifts will be at both locations:
Downtown- 625 Williamson St.
West- 701 N. High Point Rd.
Approximately 11 – 15 hours to start, with room to grow.
$13/hour with potential for rapid increased pay and increased hours based on performance. Staff enjoy a free membership and discounts on workshops and retail items.
• Working the front desk. This includes checking in classes, answering phone, answering client questions, selling memberships and other offerings, and holding the space in a calm and professional manner.
• Cleaning and managing the space through the duration of the assigned shift.
• Commitment to a regular yoga practice for both self care and building knowledge of our yoga, meditation, and fitness offerings
• Ability to work independently
• Creative thinking
• Strong customer service skills
• Comfortability in sales and computer software systems
• A love of yoga
• Ability to multitask and problem solve
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Opportunity for Skill development in:
We require a 1 year minimum commitment for all positions.
Please send your resume, cover letter and 2 professional references with the subject line “The Studio Front Desk Position.” Please list your current availability in your cover letter.
We can’t wait to hear from you!