We hire exceptional people.
We seek individuals who are not afraid to step up and into their excellence, who love to work hard and who are looking for a place where they can be themselves and grow.
As a team we are creative, we are problem solvers and we enjoy change. We believe in what we do and every single one of us strives daily to provide meaningful experiences for the people who walk through our doors.
This is our yoga.
Current Open Positions:
Lead Front Desk (West) – Full Time
Please only apply if you can work the specific schedule outlined below. Please submit a cover letter with your resume.
We are looking to hire a yoga enthusiast with strong people and organizational skills. The candidate should be great at working independently and have a deep sense of pride in their work. Previous supervisory experience would be an asset, but is not required. However, we do want someone who is ready to step into a leadership role. Please submit cover letter with your resume.
- Front Desk: This includes checking in classes, answering phone, answering client questions, selling memberships and other offerings, and holding the space in a calm and professional manner.
- Space care/management: Cleaning, organizing and managing the space.
- Supervisory – hiring, training, point person for other staff. (The goal is that this Lead Front Desk person would ultimately become the Manager of our west side location.)
- Yoga Advisor: Commitment to a regular yoga practice for both self care and building knowledge of our yoga, meditation, and fitness offerings. You will often be in a position to advise students on their practice (class and teacher suggestions, private lesson recommendations, etc.)
- Event Coordination
- Ability to work independently (this is huge)
- Creative thinking
- Strong customer service skills
- Comfort with sales
- Comfort with computer software systems/tech
- A love of yoga
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Photography, video, graphic design and/or social media skills would be considered a strong asset, but not required.
- Mondays 10:45am -8:15pm
- Wednesdays 10:45am – 7:45pm
- Thursdays 10:45am – 7:45pm
- Fridays 7:45am – 2:45pm
- Sundays 8am – 12pm
- + 1.5 Hours Flex Time
The goal is that this will become primarily a M – F daytime job by fall of 2020.