05 Apr Your Money or Your Life – The Vicki Robin Interview
Kathleen Slattery-Moschkau interviews Vicki Robin, the co-author of the classic and groundbreaking book Your Money or Your Life. What do you trade the hours of your life for? How can you transform your relationship with money and forge financial independence? This was a pivotal book in Kathleen’s life.
Comments from Kathleen:
Does money serve you or enslave you? What are you trading to get a paycheck each week? I hated my own answers to these questions and my lack of awareness had led me to stay ten years in a job I hated to pay for crap I didn’t need. There are a lot of financial books out there, but Your Money or Your Life drastically impacted my point of view and my behavior surrounding money. (And never has a book title so fully captured the content.) I loved hearing Vicki Robin so candidly and personally discuss the concepts and back story of Your Money or Your Life.
Please share this interview with others and subscribe to the podcast. We are re-releasing the content of The Kathleen Show because thousands of personal testimonials have poured in from listeners worldwide stating how much the information has impacted their lives.
A few highlights:
- Money equals life energy. Are you being a good steward?
- Financial independence. How do you unhook yourself from consumer culture?
- The definition of ‘enough’.
- More money does not mean more happiness.
- Get out of debt – NO CREDIT CARDS.
- The connection between our finances and the health of the planet.
Resources mentioned in the show:
More from Kathleen Slattery-Moschkau:
- KATHLEEN’S BIO
- THE STUDIO (Kathleen’s yoga and meditation center in Madison, WI. Called, “The most breathtaking yoga studio in the country.” Take a peek at our website/galleries and come visit us!)
- VIDEO: LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF YOGA with Kathleen Slattery-Moschkau
- CONTACT KATHLEEN
- THE KATHLEEN SHOW ON FACEBOOK