05 Apr How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything – The Sir Ken Robinson Interview
Kathleen Slattery-Moschkau interviews world renowned creativity expert and author Sir Ken Robinson. Sir Ken’s TED talk ‘Do Schools Kill Creativity?’ is the most widely watched TED Talk of all time.
Comments from Kathleen:
This is a must-listen interview…exciting, inspiring, funny as hell. Sir Ken discusses the importance of living life in a way that taps into your natural talent and personal passion. He shares several powerful examples and personal stories. When people are ‘in their element’, they feel most themselves, most inspired and achieve at their highest levels. They lose all sense of time. This episode is for anyone questioning how they are using their one precious life, their careers, or how to guide their kids on this journey. Please share this interview with others and subscribe to the podcast. We are re-releasing the content of The Kathleen Show because thousands of personal testimonials have poured in from listeners worldwide stating how much the information has impacted their lives.
A few highlights:
- How do schools kill creativity?
- Being good at something isn’t enough to be in your element. You also have to love it. This combination (natural talent plus passion) answers something deep in our spirit.
- The journey is unique to each of us. Don’t look to your neighbor for answers…the answer is unique to you, within you.
- Life is not linear. Every successful/creative person experiences immense struggle and setbacks. Expect that.
- It’s not too late.
Resources mentioned in the show:
More from Kathleen Slattery-Moschkau:
- KATHLEEN’S BIO
- THE STUDIO (Kathleen’s yoga and meditation center in Madison, WI. Called, “The most breathtaking yoga studio in the country.” Take a peek at our website/galleries and come visit us!)
- VIDEO: LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF YOGA with Kathleen Slattery-Moschkau
- CONTACT KATHLEEN
- THE KATHLEEN SHOW ON FACEBOOK